Wednesday 24 April 2013

Broken Cross - Anti Human Life Test Press

A little while ago I wrote a post about Broken Cross' latest 7", "Anti Human Life". Well, not long afterwards I received an email from the mastermind behind the one-man band thanking me for my review. What is more is he offered to send me a package as gratitude. I didn't quite know what to expect, but was very pleased when I opened the package to see this....
That's right, it was an Anti Human Life test press! Only 9 of these were produced and sell for a lot more than the standard vinyl, it is definitely very generous.
Being a test-press it is all quite plain. The record is on plain black vinyl with no centre labels or inscriptions around the inner edge. There is of course different artwork to the standard version, which actually looks a lot like one of the badges I received with the original demo tape.

If you STILL haven't listened to this EP I strongly suggest you do. Cvlt Nation is currently streaming the whole thing for you, so go and have a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment